Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1001 children's books

by Stacey

I saw 1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up by Julia Eccleshare on Daily Candy and just thought it was so fun, and would be such a nice gift for new parents. A great resource for book lovers and the kids we're trying to raise to be book readers.  Check it out, and let us know if they missed any of your favorites!


  1. I love this book - my husband got it for me for Christmas. Every school and library should have a copy of this!

  2. Thanks so much for the link. Looks great! :O)

  3. I jotted down the information. I have a gift card I still need to use. This would be a great purchase.

  4. It occurred to me after I posted this that it would also make a great birthday gift. My older daughters go to birthday parties practically every weekend, and this is definitely something I would love to give, and get!

  5. I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

    Cara Mengobati Patah Tulang Pinggul
    Obat Alami Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ( CTS )
    Mengobati Emboli Paru
    Obat Herbal Fibromyalgia