Friday, August 13, 2010

Word nerds

by Lauren

I've never really had a favorite YouTube channel before (except maybe if the Planet Unicorn folks had their own channel), but I have one now.  Thank you Merriam-Webster Online for your Ask the Editor series.  I particularly enjoy "Octopus." 

Any other super nerdy series (YouTube or otherwise) I should be checking out?


  1. Jackson Pearce has a series of writerly videos. I've used a couple on my blog. Check this one out ...


  2. Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

    Pengobatan Gagal Jantung Herbal
    Obat Mual Dan Muntah Karena Penyakit Yang Aman
    Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga Tradisional
    Tips Menghilangkan Kencing Batu Tanpa Operasi
    Cara Mengatasi Jantung Lemah