Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Introducing Chasya's Questions Corner

Whether it’s an inquiry about queries or curiosity about the publishing industry in general, we know you all have tons of burning questions. Which is why, once a week, I’ll be tackling one or two of your questions on the blog and answering them in a little segment we’re going to call Chasya’s Questions Corner (because who doesn’t like a little alliteration?).

So send me your questions at news@dystel.com with the word question in the subject line and let us know what you want to know!


-Chasya

3 comments:

  1. And thank you for the heads-up on the pronunciation of your name! It's different than I read it, and I'm pleased to know how to say it correctly if we should ever cross paths. Looking forward to this new column!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's like Case-ya? Or Cass-ya?

    When is MB leaving for LA? (He broke the news on Twitter so I hope it's ok to ask this here.) Is he taking any other agents with him, hiring some once there or just kind of doing a one-man branch out there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get quite a bit of questions about my name, so I'm pretty used to answering this one! Anon, it's the latter, with emphasis on the first syllable. And look out for Michael's post later today on moving to LA!

    -Chasya

    ReplyDelete