Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Cookbook heaven

by Stacey

I love cookbooks. Mostly because I love food. Having worked on many amazing cookbooks over the years, I enjoyed seeing this eclectic list that Epicurious.com compiled for their 15th anniversary of their favorite cookbooks since 1995. It's nice to see our own Alice Medrich's Chocolate and the Art of Low-Fat Desserts, which Jane represents, as their #1 pick! There are some classics, and some familiar faces (no Rachael Ray?!), and of course it's such a small sampling of the many wonderful books available. Enjoy looking at these, and I hope they inspire you to cook something fun and different, or at least to read some of the books listed, even if you don't actually have time to cook -- one of my favorite pastimes, especially with four little ones at home!

3 comments:

  1. I just got around to reading this post, but it was nice to see a couple I own on the list and a couple that I must have, especially "Chocolate" in the number 1 slot. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the original post either, so I'm glad you linked it. I think Bittman's How to Cook Everything might be 2nd only to the Joy of Cooking as my most-used kitchen resource. But not the 75th Anniversary edition of JoC! I thought that was disastrous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
    Obat Batu Ginjal Yang Aman
    Obat Penyakit Batu Empedu
    Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
    Obat Bronkitis Yang Aman
    Pengobatan Polip Serviks Herbal

    ReplyDelete