Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Writing to extremes....

by Miriam

Life at DGLM has been so hectic today with back-to-back meetings and important literary agent things to do that I’ve not had time to come up with a blog topic, much less write one for your amusement, annoyance, and/or edification. So, in desperation, I looked up writer’s block in Google Images and I found the following from AmazingSuperPowers by Wes & Tony:


A little extreme, but I get it. Haven’t you ever gotten a little crazy when a deadline’s looming and you’ve got bubkis?

3 comments:

  1. Disturbing cartoon. But funny.

    Back when I was doing freelance commercial copy writing, I worked well under pressure. When clients gave me tight deadlines it had a tendency to bring out my "A Game" without any coaxing.

    Nowadays when I need to get the creative juices flowing, I approach it the way I approach actual juice: you gotta give it a little squeeze. So I'll do writing exercises (or play "Words With Friends") to force my brain into a creative mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God I always have bubkis. I just need more deadlines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

    Obat Diabetes Melitus
    Obat Tradisional Tumor Parotis
    Obat Kanker Rahim Herbal
    Obat Wasir Untuk Ibu Hamil
    Obat Tumor Bibir Atau Mulut Yang Alami

    ReplyDelete