Friday, July 30, 2010

Contest: Into the finals

by Lauren

You know about our contest, right? If not, read here and here.

So first, let me start by apologizing for the technical difficulties.  The polling site I used to generate the polls seems to have gone down and the polls won't load now.  Anyone who tried to load that blog post (or even our home page) in the last couple days before we noticed would probably have found it very slow going.  Sorry for that! 

It also proves a slight problem because I'm not 100% sure about all the books now and of course hadn't written them down.  I think I've gotten this right, but please let me know below if I haven't.

I did write down the countries that won the last round before the site went belly up, fortunately.  In the interest of not dragging this out, let's skip ahead to the final match, shall we!  New poll pitting the last 8 against one another, below.  (I'm using a different polling site and sacrificing a USB drive to the technology gods for good measure.) 

Let's get ourselves a winner, shall we?  Polls open till Thursday 8/5, and the winner will be handed glory the next day.



2 comments:

  1. I think one great result of this contest is that it's reminding me I don't read nearly enough fiction from other countries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

    Obat Benjolan Di Belakang Telinga
    Obat Urine Berwarna Coklat
    Pengobatan Syaraf Kejepit
    Obat Benjolan Di Kepala Tradisional

    ReplyDelete