Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Writing and food inspiration

by Stacey

As someone who represents a good number of cookbooks and loves food, I found this piece by Melissa Clark about food and writing to be sweet and enjoyable. She is passionate about food, and it shows in her prolific writing and recipes. Although I don't know her personally, we have friends in common and I hear she's a nice person. I hope someday I'll have the opportunity to visit her home and have her cook for me. It sounds like a warm, inviting place to be.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I tend to write blog posts containing lots of food metaphors. Usually because I'm hungry. ;)

    Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

    Cara Mengobati Alzaimer
    Cara Menghilangkan Kelenjar Tiroid
    Obat Benjolan Di Pantat
    Obat Alami Benjolan Di Selangkangan
    Obat Pasca Operasi Ambeien Yang Aman

    ReplyDelete