Monday, February 23, 2009

Publishing terms

Are you ever confused by all the publishing acronyms and special terms that get thrown around? Editorial Anonymous has a great series called "Definitions for the Perplexed" that will help explain.



  1. This is fantastic info! Now I don't have to bug my agent with silly emails like, "what does earn out mean?" (I actually knew that one). Thanks for the link. I mean to go to that blog, but usually forget.

    By the way, I love the new style of quick blogs here at DGLM.


  2. I enjoy the lengthier posts, but these briefer posts with useful links are also helpful. They've led me to some good articles that I wouldn't have found otherwise.

  3. Excellent link. I'm just learning and I really like reading posts like this. Thank you.


  4. Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

    Obat Pilek Menahun
    Obat Alami Batu Empedu
    Obat Lupus
    Obat Ginjal Bocor
    Obat Infeksi Lambung
    Obat Penyakit Jantung
    Penyebab TBC Kelenjar
    Obat Gatal Bibir Vagina
    Cara Mengobati Vitiligol
    Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Jantung
    Pengobatan Asma