Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Calling it as you see it

by Stephanie

Keeping it brief today, folks! It’s been a busy morning so I haven’t been able to produce an entry this week that delivers my typically insightful and sage musings on life, but I had to share this one link with you. This is writer and comedian Dan Wilbur’s genius attempt to “cut through all the cryptic crap” that one finds on those mystifying book jackets and instead get straight to the point.

So check it out. They’re hilarious and most are spot-on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That is marvelous! I particularly enjoy his sum-up of Dante's Inferno and Tom Clancy's novels.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his


    Obat Diabetes Melitus
    Obat Tradisional Tumor Parotis
    Obat Kanker Rahim Herbal
    Obat Wasir Untuk Ibu Hamil
    Obat Tumor Bibir Atau Mulut Yang Alami

    ReplyDelete