Friday, April 02, 2010

More on Nicholas Sparks

by Chasya

Some fun Friday frivolity! A little while ago Jessica wrote about an interview that Nicholas Sparks did with USA Today. Some of you (and us!) were understandably annoyed by his rather elitist view of his own writing and categorization thereof. As much as I enjoyed The Notebook (yes, I’ll readily admit it!) I also enjoyed this hilarious post by NPR blogger Linda Homes, in which she takes some of our all-time favorite movies and give them a Sparkian twist. So funny that I just had to share it.

Happy weekend! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. If you read videogum, you'll have to read their take on the USA Today interview. I'd link it but there's some adult language. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that post was laugh out loud funny! Thankd for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, oops. I mean thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete